Is it difficult to manage all your medications?
Are you seeing two or more doctors?
Do you need help with money for prescriptions, transportation, or understanding your doctor’s instructions?
Care Coordination Services
What can it do for you?
Sullivan County Community Hospital is pleased to offer Care Coordination services. Our Care Coordinators are nurses who are available to help you with your medical, social and everyday needs. We will work together to create a plan to help keep you healthy and safe in your home!
Your Care Coordinator will:
- Provide routine calls or visits to see how you are doing
- Provide medication education
- Help improve your safety
- Help arrange services to help you in your home
- Help you make appointments
- Give you information on resources available in your community
- Help you if you have been in the hospital
- Help schedule preventive screenings
- Work with you to establish health goals
- Provide education on your health conditions such as fall prevention, exercise, and nutrition
Managing a chronic illness like heart failure, asthma, or diabetes can be difficult. At Sullivan County Community Hospital, we care about helping you manage your chronic illness successfully. We know that the smarter approach requires care beyond the walls of the hospital or doctor’s office.
That’s why we offer programs that help patients with chronic illnesses to live well with their conditions. We offer one-on-one counseling to give you the opportunity to learn more about your condition, to get your questions answered, and to help you put together a care plan.
Sullivan County Community Hospital’s patient care coordinator is available to answer questions and help you coordinate your care.
Contact Lindsay at (812) 268-4311, ext. 2471.